Exporting a CSV of your wallet transaction history
The Oxen Wallet allows you to export a CSV of transactions that have occurred in the wallet. The process for both the GUI wallet and the CLI wallet are as follows:
The Oxen GUI wallet as of v1.6.0 supports the exporting of your transactions. After logging into your wallet:
- Click on SETTINGS at the top right of the app
- Click on Export Transfers
- The wallet will then prompt you for a folder to save the CSV to. This defaults to a CSV directory within the Oxen folder (Same directory your wallet keys are stored) but you can edit this to any location.
- Click Export and you will be prompted for your wallet password
- You will then see a green notification at the bottom of the window if the export is successful. For example: “Transfers exported to /home/sean/Desktop/transfers.csv”
Note you will either need to be running a local daemon (oxend) or have a remote node that the CLI wallet can communicate with.
Navigate to the directory that the oxen-wallet-cli executable is stored in:
[email protected]:~/oxen-core/build$ cd bin/
[email protected]:~/oxen-core/build/bin$ ls
oxen-blockchain-ancestry oxen-blockchain-import oxen-blockchain-usage oxen-sn-keys
oxen-blockchain-depth oxen-blockchain-mark-spent-outputs oxend oxen-wallet-cli
oxen-blockchain-export oxen-blockchain-stats oxen-gen-trusted-multisig oxen-wallet-rpc
Run the oxen-wallet-cli:
If you are using a remote node instead of a local daemon you will need to add additional command line arguments here:
[email protected]:~/loki-core/build/bin$ ./oxen-wallet-cli --daemon-address public.loki.foundation:22023
The wallet will ask you to enter the name of your wallet file. If you are coming from the GUI wallet these are stored in the following locations
- 1.Linux: ~/Oxen/wallets/MyWallet.keys
- 2.Windows: C:\Users<username>\Documents\Oxen\wallets
- 3.Mac: ~/Oxen/wallets/MyWallet.keys
These can alternatively be included as command line flags
[email protected]:~/loki-core/build/bin$ ./oxen-wallet-cli --daemon-address public.loki.foundation:22023 --wallet-file ~/Oxen/wallets/MyWallet --password "password"
Once the wallet has synced you will be able to call `export_transfers` which saves the CSV to the same location as where you ran the oxen-wallet-cli (Most likely the same location as the executable).
[wallet T6SjAL (has locked stakes)]: export_transfers all output=oxen.csv